Now accepting applications for Spring 2020.
Clean Wisconsin, the state’s largest environmental advocacy organization, is seeking a passionate, creative, and driven individual to assist the Communications Department in creating quality content for our audiences, member, and supporters as a Content Creation Intern.
Duties may include recording and editing video; recording and editing audio for podcasts; creating content for social media, blog, email, website, and print newsletter.
Exact duties will be determined based on the applicant’s skills, interests, and the needs of the organization.
Applications will be considered for candidates with one more of the following criteria:
- Experience in video and/or audio recording and editing.
- Strong writing skills and experience in writing for different audiences.
- Skills in social media content creation and/or experience in managing business or professional accounts.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or comparable design suite.
- Experience and skill in WordPress and/or web development.
- Sophomore standing and above preferred, including graduate students.
- Interest in content and/or digital marketing
- Motivated, self-directed, and detail-oriented
- Interest in nonprofit sector
- A strong passion for protecting the environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Internship Timeline: 14 weeks between January and May.
Hours and location: Part time (at least 12 hours per week) at our offices on W. Main Street in Madison, just two blocks east of the Kohl Center.
Salary: $10.40 per hour
To apply: Please send a brief cover letter, resume, and links to work samples to Jon Drewsen by January 30. Please be sure to include “COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP” in the subject line.