Making a planned gift to Clean Wisconsin is one of the many ways you can support our organization without making a cash donation. By including Clean Wisconsin in your legacy giving, such as listing Clean Wisconsin in your will or as a beneficiary of the IRA, your gift will reach across generations, ensuring a clean Wisconsin long after your lifetime. Some of the many ways to leave a planned gift to Clean Wisconsin include:
- Giving gifts of appreciated stocks
- Giving gifts of real estate
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Naming Clean Wisconsin as a life insurance beneficiary or in your retirement plan
- Bequests: Clean Wisconsin into your will or estate plan
We recommend you consult with your attorney or tax advisor about the various tax benefits and restrictions that may apply to your specific situation. We are available to you and your advisors to answer questions regarding Clean Wisconsin.