Wisconsin’s environment is changing faster and more dramatically than anyone expected. But there’s another kind of change happening, too. Around the state, there’s a growing movement to try and stop the dangerous trends before it’s too late. From Clean Wisconsin, this is State of Change, a podcast telling the stories of Wisconsin’s rapidly changing environment and the people who are trying to do something about it.
- Gutting of Wisconsin’s only protections from PFAS contamination through sham process “an absolute disgrace”
- Looking back, looking forward
- Environmental, agricultural groups form initiative to advocate for clean water, thriving farms
- Climate Change Task Force unveils recommendations
- A very modest rule, delayed